Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER FILM PRODUCTION, LIAISON AND LOCATIONS SERVICES(JOB GRADE KFC 3) –JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/MFPLLS/2021–1 POST
The officer will be reporting to the Director Film Industry Support Services and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with film facilities, liaise with film producers to identify suitable filming locations including the distributions of films locally and internationally.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least ten (10) years relevant work experience;
- Have Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Public Relations, Project Management, Film Production, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Public Relations, Project Management, Film Production or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Be a Member of a Professional Body;
- Have a Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer application
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Manager Film Production, Liaison and Locations Services so as to be received not later than 14th June 2021 at 5.00pm
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e–mail and day–time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted