Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION (JOB GRADE KFC 3) –Job Ref No: KFC/HRA/MHRA/2021–1 POST
The officer will be reporting to the Director Corporate Services and will be responsible for organizational analysis and design, formulation, periodic review and implementation of HR policies recruitment and selection, training and development, performance appraisal, career and succession planning and development, separation and employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee industrial relations and performance management.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Have at least ten (10) years work experience five (5) of which should have been in management position;
- Have Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have Bachelors Degree in a Social Science ,Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Be registered with the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Have Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Bureau Reference.
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 14th June 2021 at 5.00 pm
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e–mail and day–time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted