Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, STRATEGY AND PLANNING (JOB GRADE KFC 3) –JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/MSP/2021–1 POST
The officer will be reporting to the Director Strategy & Business Development and will be responsible for advising the Commission on planning issues.
The successful candidate must:
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience
- A Master’s degree in either Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Policy, or any other relevant degree from a recognized university/institution;
- A bachelor’s degree in either Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Policy, or any other relevant degree from a recognized university/institution;
- Be proficient in Social statistical computer packages,
- Experience in operations Research, Survey Techniques and Demographic Techniques;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Bureau Reference.
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Manager, Strategy and Planning so as to be received not later than 14th June 2021 at 5.00pm
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e–mail and day–time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted