Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Starting Date: Immediately
Who Are We?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mlolongo.
Logistics Officer – Abnormal Operations
Reports to the Senior Courier Management Supervisor.
1. Daily follow up and management of orders dispatched out of the warehouse.
2. Maintain a close working relationship with the courier partners in relation to order tracking.
3. Logistics abnormal orders follow up
4. Working closely with customer service team.
5. Developing integrated customer service solutions in terms of delivery efficiency.
6. Be ready to complete any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. At least 2 years’ experience in logistics operations or a similar position.
2. Skilled in large data analysis.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and word.
4. Logistic management experience is preferable
5. Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
6. Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
7. Effective communication skills.
8. Detail oriented person.
9. Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th May 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “LOGISTICS OFFICER-ABNORMAL OPERATIONS”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.