Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Starting Date: Immediately
Who Are We?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mlolongo.
Logistics Officer – Sign Management
Reports to the Senior Courier Management Supervisor.
1. Fully responsible for the service quality and work output in collection points, sorting center, transport and delivery
2. Working closely with customer service department to solve delayed orders
3. Fostering healthy Industrial Relations with courier partners and collection points.
4. Developing integrated logistics solutions and services to Kilimall customers in terms of delivery efficiency, Shipping costs and headcount cost control.
5. Monitoring and reviewing daily, weekly and Monthly courier delivery rates
6. Any other work assigned by supervisor.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience handling logistics
3. Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
5. Effective communication skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 28th May 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “LOGISTICS OFFICER – SIGN MANAGEMENT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.