Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be successful in this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely.
• Supervising daily administrative operations
• Responsible for the daily operation of the Hospital by meeting with various departments and ensuring the staff, facilities, schedules, and flow of work is optimally carried out
• Resolve any conflicts that might arise from the Hospital operations
• Monitoring expenses and suggesting cost effective solutions
• Creating quarterly and annual budgets
• Responsible for excellent upkeep of sanitation of hospital for a clean and amiable environment
• In charge of the Transport, Maintenance, repairs, and Bio-medical engineering Units
• Planning, organizing, and managing all medical services of the hospital
• Work in close collaboration with clinical and non-clinical functions to ensure delivery of high-quality healthcare services
• Ensure effective implementation of policies and processes laid down by the organization
• Ensure compliance in statutory, statistical, and annual reports
• Represent the hospital in all medical-legal issues.
• Maintain and implement patient feedback process and conduct regular patient feedback analysis.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and best practices in the hospital administration about:
1. Corporate services
2. Medical insurances
3. Material management
4. Pharmacy management
5. Facility Management
• Oversee all training and continuing education for staff
• Ensure that the facility follows all state and local laws
• You will directly report to the Managing Director
• Liaise with all departments to ensure smooth running of the facility.
• Create and implement best practice programs, maintain a consistent level of quality care offered to patients
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business administration or a related filed
• Proven work experience as a hospital admin manager/medical office manager or a similar role with at least 5 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of the hospital industry
• Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
• Basic accounting skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to supervise and train team members
• Problem solving attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.