Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and responsibilities
• Administering pain relief before, during, and after medical procedures
• Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures
• Supervising anesthesia assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists
• Approving general, sedative, regional, or local anesthetics
• Reviewing medical files and lab results
• Informing patients of risks associated with anesthesia
• Complying with medical and hospital procedure policy
• Master of Medicine in Anesthesia from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
• Bachelor of medicine and surgery from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
• Certificate of registration and valid practice license by the medical practitioners and dentist board
• BLS & ACLS qualifications from an AHA accredited Training Centre.
• Knowledge in use of technology devices and tools in the department
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal and management skills
• Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.