Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for advising on bills and collecting payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and managing all transactions from patients and ensuring effective reconciliations.
• Warmly receive and ably guide patients in relation to hospital’s services, charges, and general enquiries.
• Efficiently process insurance, NHIF and other corporate clients in keeping with existing billing guidelines and pricing policy.
• Accurately post all transactions in the hospital system and maintain receipts and other supporting documents.
• Prepare and seek proper authorization and post credit sales, cash refunds and discounts, backed by relevant documentation. Prepare accurate sales summary and other daily reports for daily handing over
• Perform proper hand over process and maintain suitable end-to-end tracking of issues pertaining to cash office operations.
• Ensure proper use of equipment and report any repairs and maintenance requirements.
• Maintain adequate levels of stationery and other supplies used in the cash office.
• Any other duties assigned by the accountant.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field from a recognized institution.
• At least CPA level 2 with 2 years’ experience preferably in a hospital set up.
• Excellent communication skills, problem solving, critical thinking and computer skills
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.