Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ensure provision of pleasant, quality and cost-effective meals.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan, prepare and serve meals in accordance with patient medical conditions while meeting their nutritional needs
• Consult with the Nutritionist and Nursing Manager regarding menus, food needs and acceptable alternatives
• Plans and caters food services for Staff, board and executive meetings and any other agency functions or special events.
• To order for all food and kitchen supplies within budget guidelines, in right quantities and quality.
• Maintain food and kitchen supplies through receiving and proper storage in hygienic conditions
• To collect plates, cups, spoons, thermos after 30 minutes of food service and ensure the equipment is soaked in hot water jik (disinfectant for utensils) for 15 minutes before washing.
• Ensure proper stock inventory of all utilities and supplies
• Maintain hygiene standards as per hospital standards and the Food Premises Act
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be well conversant with various menus for different health conditions
• Diploma/ Degree in Food Production and Hospitality Management with a major in food production
• 3 years’ experience as a chef
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be computer literate
• Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.