Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for credit services offered to clients, ensuring accurate documentation and prompt payment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect and process the information needed to fulfil medical insurance claims
• Resolve billing issues in addition to processing routine claims
• Investigate unpaid claims and resolve discrepancies
• Propose improvements in the guidelines based on claims and other experiences
• Communicate with clients, stakeholders, and all other interested parties in claim processing
• Negotiate necessary changes in claims handling with the relevant stakeholders
• Maintain records and provide file and data management of losses reported and claims paid
• Maintain a system to monitoring and managing individual accounts who owe the hospital
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Nursing diploma is an added advantage (case manager)
• Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent, CPA II
• Proven experience of 2 years in a similar position preferably in a hospital or insurance company.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Computer literate.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.