Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
COMPANY DRIVER & MOTORCYCLE RIDER
Duties & responsibilities:
• Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
• Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
• Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
• Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
• Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
• Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
• Ensuring that the vehicle insurance, NTSA inspection, speed governor certificate and any other legal licenses for roadworthiness are up to date.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• High school certificate.
• Motorcycle rider
• Valid driver’s & motorcycle license.
• Clean driving record.
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
• The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
• Effective communication skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.