Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CRITICAL CARE NURSE INCHARGE
Provide leadership, quality, safe and comprehensive critical care services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring training and high standards of critical care are observed and adhered to.
• Provide the right skill mix to ensure patient safety in every shift.
• Ensure quality services in ICU, HDU & NICU.
• Guide and empower the team to perform at their optimum.
• Facilitate & participate in preparation of SOPs.
• Evaluate staff performance.
• Coordinate patient care with other professionals such as consultants, physiotherapists, and radiographers.
• Perform audits and skill checks.
• Assess, plan, implement nursing interventions for patients in the critical care unit
• Initiate patient care and appropriate monitoring in the ICU
• Provide nursing care prior to and following specialized surgeries
• Evaluate and document patient outcomes
• Providing emotional support for both the patient and their families
• Provide appropriate healthcare services using evidence-based practice
• Facilitate patients’ admission and initiate transfer to ward.
• Safe-guarding Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property
• Reporting all complaints and incidents to the director of nursing services.
• Maintain patient records on health condition and care
• Organise for continuous medical education on critical care nursing
• Ensure a safe and clean environment for care of critical patients
Qualification and Key Competencies
• BSc Nursing or KRN/KRM or KRCHN
• Higher national diploma in Critical Care Nursing
• Registered and licenced with the Nursing Council of Kenya
• 5 years’ work experience, 2 years as an incharge
• BLS and ACLS certified
• Computer literate.
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.