Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
• Posting of cash sales/expenses in the system
• Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
• Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered the accounting systems.
• Handling the budgeting process in liaison with the financial controller
• Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
• Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
• Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
• Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
• Carrying out stock takes.
• Receiving and verifying goods.
• Preparation of consultancy fees.
• Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Must be a CPA(K) finalist; degree in accounting/ finance will be an advantage
• Minimum 3 (three) years’ relevant work experience preferably in a hospital setting.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office and financial software.
• The ability to analyse, interpret and comment on policy rules and regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork and building partnerships.
• Confidentiality is critical.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.