Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct consultation and medical procedures after getting the consent from patients or their attendants.
• Assess patients as required and write detailed reports in the case notes.
• Order and interpret diagnostic tests; and provide information regarding patient conditions Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
• Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
• Providing input in various internal committee meetings on matters relating to clinical services e.g. Quality assurance, infection control, MAC etc.
• Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of policies and procedures.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Master’s degree in medicine specialized in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from a recognized University.
• Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
• Registered, licenced, and retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board, with a current private practising license.
• Have a current indemnity cover
• At least two years post graduate working experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• IT knowledge and experience with computer applications.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.