Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Provide high standards, leadership and supervision of cleaning and laundry services.
Duties and responsibilities
• Maintaining inventory of linen and other instruments.
• Facilitate and perform regular fumigation for pest control.
• Ensure patients linen and curtains are always neat.
• Facilitate regular cleaning and disinfection of drains.
• Supervise daily cleaning and guarantee cleanliness standards of the Hospital are met
• Supervise daily laundry operations as per hospital standards
• Receive and collect used linen and clean as per the standards of procedure
• Responsible for day-to- day operation and coordination of the Housekeeping section
• Ensure that all deployed resources are effectively and efficiently used.
• Operate all machinery used in housekeeping and the laundry department, washer, dryer, press machine and dish washing machines
• Support all hospital staff in infection control and prevention
• Perform garment maintenance and care of all linen
• Coordinating with the chef and nutritionist in food production
• Diploma in Housekeeping and Laundry service or Hospitality Management
• Two years’ experience preferably in a Hospital.
• Good Communication skills and a Team player
• Must be clean and orderly
• Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.