Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Responsible for all human resource activities such as recruitment, training, performance management, discipline and conflict management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzing manpower requirements, absenteeism, turnover, and other personnel statistics and prepares reports for management on a periodic and as-requested basis
• Developing wage and salaries policies for attracting and retaining employees.
• Establishing and maintaining engaged and constructive relationships between employees and the organization.
• Responsible for long-term strategic planning and development of operational plans for all the departments.
• Developing, recommending, and implementing programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding employment issues.
• Preparing, issuing, and updating company policies and procedures as needed and informing employees of the updates.
• Take ownership of the recruitment and selection process along with conducting new employee orientations.
• Analyzing training needs and developing and coordinating training programs as needed.
• Coordinating company’s health and safety programs.
• Maintaining legally required records on employees and human resources activities.
• Filing required government reports and ensure compliance with all government regulators and bodies.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or equivalent (IHRM certification is an added advantage)
• HRM license
• At least 3 years’ experience preferably in (healthcare industry), which includes work in employee relations, selection, compensation, performance management and appraisal, training and development, employee benefits, policy development, and
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (HRIS).
• Experience with developing and implementing HR policies and practices.
• High attention to detail in all work, have strong project management skills and be able to coordinate several priorities simultaneously.
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of the Employment and related laws of the Republic of Kenya
• Proactively study all aspects of the business and create policies that tackle employee issues to produce positive results and build a better workplace for all.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.