Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct and issue reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business
• Reviewing of Internal controls and making recommendations to the Director for Board approval
• Preparation of periodic Audit plans for hospital activities
• Follow up of external Auditor’s recommendations
• Providing support and guidelines to management on how to handle new opportunities
• Perform independent audits within the Hospital concentrating on high-risk areas.
• Assess the systems laid down to ensure that they are compliant with statutory regulations
• Identify problems and recommend remedial actions and best practices
• Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions
• Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance
• Carry out impromptu physical cash verifications
• Conducting regular physical stock verifications
• Conducting any other audit assignments as directed by Management
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Minimum Business related degree preferably B.Com, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• CPA (K) and a member of professional body
• Sound commercial knowledge of Hospital operations and processes
• Experience in preparing audit reports an added advantage
• Good computer and communication skills
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.