Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safely assist in the kitchen and serving patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in a clean and sanitary manner.
• Follow cleaning schedules of the kitchen and all equipment.
• Adhere to health and hygiene regulations to ensure efficient infection prevention control
• Assist the chef in all kitchen duties
• Assist in timely service of meals and beverages to patients and staff members
• Ensure floors are always dry and clean
• Wash, wipe, sort, stack and store all kitchen utensils and equipment
• Report and document kitchen inventory.
Qualifications and Competences
• Certificate in food production
• Has to have a health certificate
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to focus on the patients’ needs
• Valid food handling certificate
• 2 years’ experience preferably in a hospital setup
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.