Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
• Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary. Provide consulting services to other physicians.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or equivalent degree from a recognized University with a Postgraduate qualification (Master of Medicine) in Paediatrics.
• Certification in PALS or EPALS will be an added advantage
• Sound Clinical knowledge
• Have a current indemnity cover.
• At least two years post graduate working experience.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.