Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Provide leadership and ensure efficient and cost-effective procurement processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure timely procurement of goods, services and works
• Assist in developing and implementing policies, and administrative systems in line with budgetary allocations in the Hospital for all functions.
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Receive requisitions for services needed by different units, sections, departments and the hospital in general, that are required for running it.
• Ensure use of updated list of pre-qualified suppliers or contractors to supply and provide various services to the hospital.
• Monitor and ensure that services provided to the hospital by service lenders are sufficient and up to the required specifications and standards in the hospital.
• Plan for and participate in quarterly and annual stock take.
• Maintain minimum inventory to reduce deadstock and expiries.
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Diploma in Procurement or Supply Chain Management from a recognized University.
• Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body (KISM)
• At least three (3) years’ experience in a procurement environment preferably in a Hospital setting
• Computer efficiency skills.
• Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of e-procurement systems
• Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Act
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.