Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR & recruitment firm located in Nairobi. In the last ten years we have placed qualified and suitable Kenyan professionals with leading companies in Kenya and East Africa.
We are looking for a vibrant, young individual with excellent writing and people skills. If you have a genuine interest in writing, and are keen on career & job matters, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
The objective of the career advisory department is to equip candidates with skills that give them an edge in the job market. We do this by writing professional CV’s, interview coaching, psychometric tests and career development advice and soft skills training on different areas.
- Attend to clients/Candidates and visitors in a cordial and professional manner
- Respond to clients who call the office requesting for the service
- Promptly respond to client emails and effectively provide information on the service using the tailored responses available.
- Follow up on all emails through phone engagement.
- Exercising discretion when responding to client inquiries both on email and on-call depending on the nature of the request.
- Interview clients on the phone or in-person to better understand their skills, qualifications, and experience, analyse their CVs, and provide them with career advice based on the answers they provide.
- Billing clients on email (or in-person) depending on the years of experience they have.
- Receiving payments in cash and submitting the cash to the manager at the end of the day.
- Managing client relationships through ensuring they are informed of opportunities and training that would benefit them
- Cross-selling different services to clients
- Provide clients with a review of their CVs (in person, on email or phone) to offer guidance.
- Preparing CVs and Cover Letters (upon request of the client once payment is done) and tailoring them to suit their experience and qualifications free of grammatical errors.
- Researching and keeping track of current trends to ensure the CVs are up to standard and as per market trends.
- Submitting the documents to clients on email, two to three working days upon payment for the service.
- Diploma in Marketing or a Business Related Course or equivalent
- Exemplary writing skills as writing is the core role
- Previous customer service experience in a fast paced environment is an added advantage.
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Able to handle a high pressure environment
- Between 24 and 27 years of age.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (CV Writer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th June 2021. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
This is an entry level position. The required core skill is writing.