Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that is how you make an impact.
Main Purpose of the Job
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Tax and Legal team as an Immigration Senior Associate. The holder of this position will support in delivery of designated client engagement projects and managing the implementation of the agreed deliverables.
- Review client documents for accuracy and completeness before lodging applications.
- Complete and upload applications accurately into the immigration system (EFNS).
- Make follow ups on immigration cases at the immigration offices.
- Update trackers in a timely manner to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are not missed.
- Liaise with the Finance team to ensure all statutory payments/government fees are processed in time.
- Support in preparation of proposals and engagement letters.
- Support in drafting immigration alerts on developments in immigration legislations.
- Support business development initiatives aimed at growing the Immigration portfolio/business.
- Support in coaching and training the associates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience with an international auditing/accountancy Firm/Immigration Firm/Government Immigration department.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
Key Performance areas
· Delivery excellence.
· Analytical thinking and problem solving.
· Business Technology Acumen.
- A good understanding of the international and national immigration policies.
- Well conversant with immigration procedures and processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make.
Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
Strategic direction – Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: www.deloitte.com/ke
Closing date: 9th June 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.