Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Key Purpose Statement
To support in the implementation and execution of the Fleet ,Cold Drink assets as per maintenance strategy with strict adherence to the laid down process, procedures and standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Data Capture
• Capture maintenance notification.
• Capture maintenance work orders.
• Capture information on reaction time.
• Capture data for technical completion.
2. PM SAP process completion.
• Completed SAP transactions until business completion stage.
• Participate in the RCA analysis for jobs that are repetitive.
• Real time transaction execution.
• Ensure no old transactions open in the system as per the set standards.
3. Document management.
• Store information’s as required.
• Ensured data integrity in CMMS.
• Store all documents as per the required company and audit requirements.
• Provide documents when needed as required during audits.
• Conduct cost analysis report.
• Generate the required KPI reports and explain the results as required.
• Developed capability of staff.
5. KO and System compliance
• Ensure the system and process as compliant to the CCQS.
• Participate in focused improvement projects.
• Developed capability of technical staff on system requirements.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Technology or related Technical course.
• Added advantages
Practical experience as a Cooler Technician.
• Minimum 1 year maintenance environment experience.
• Good computer knowledge and skill in office packages.
• SAP ERP experience is added advantage.
• Understand different types of maintenance strategy.
• Understanding of key business cost drivers.
• Knowledge of fleet, CDE operations in FMCG organisations.
• Project management skills and experience.
Closing Date: 2021/05/30