Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the position:
NRT Trading is looking for an experienced and passionate professional able to lead the development and implementation of tourism initiatives our conservancies in northern and coastal Kenya. The job holder will report to CEO of NRT Trading.
Purpose of the position:
NRT Trading is looking for an experienced and passionate professional able to lead the development and
implementation of tourism initiatives our conservancies in northern and coastal Kenya. The job holder
will report to CEO of NRT Trading.
1. Marketing the community-owned bandas and campsites in northern Kenya.
2. Responsible for managing the website and creating content for it.
3. Promote the social media handles for the bandas and the BIG NORTH brand.
4. Create advertisements and develop marketing materials for the various bandas.
5. Handle all the bookings to bandas and interface with tourists coming to the bandas.
6. Be able to coordinate between community staff that run the bandas and the clients.
7. Organize logistics and facilitate trainings for community members and Conservancy Boards to be able to learn about tourism.
8. Organize familiarization trip for tour operators to be able to get to know the offerings in northern Kenya.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s degree in tourism management/PR/communications and any related field and a minimum 2 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
▪ Experience writing, editing, and proofreading printed or online content for diverse audiences.
▪ Experience using social media as a professional communication tool.
▪ Experience working in Africa and communicating with African audiences.
▪ Fluency in English and Swahili required, both verbal and written.
▪ Ability to multi-task and handle many projects at once
▪ Finesse to be able to speak and guide potential visitors to northern Kenya and ensure they have a memorable experience.
▪ The successful candidate will be based in NRT Trading HQ within Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Isiolo, Meru and Nanyuki are the nearest majors towns.
If your profile matches the above job specifications, please send your application including a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to reach us by close of business on Tuesday, 2nd JUNE 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to: Operations Manager, Northern Rangelands Trust, Private Bag, Isiolo-60300
Qualified applicants drawn from the membership of conservancies where we operate will have a distinct advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.