Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture based in Nairobi, Kenya. We undertake three exciting lines of work:
- We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and Kisumu using end-to-end non-sewered sanitation solutions. Watch here!
- We implement a circular economy model to sustainably manage sanitation and organic waste generated in cities. Using technologies developed in-house, we upcycle the waste into insect-based protein for animal feed, organic fertilizer, and biomass fuel. We operate the largest organics recycling plant in East Africa. Watch here!
- We partner with cities to develop and deliver safe sanitation and waste management for urban residents. Using a systematic methodology, we match cities’ sanitation and waste management needs with technology and service delivery models, and then offer clear guidance on the steps that governments, funders, service providers and technology developers can take to develop and implement integrated service delivery systems.
Operational since 2011, Sanergy serves over 140,000 urban residents with safe sanitation services every day. Sanergy collects and treats over 12,000T of waste per year, and successfully sells its agricultural end-products to farmers in over 20 counties in Kenya, who see improved yields and increased incomes. At the same time, we have built a team of over 400 employees from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. For our work, we have been recognized by the Gates Foundation as one of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals accelerator; by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the world doing social good and one of the 10 best companies in Africa, and the Food Planet Prize for our innovative circular economy approach.
About the role
We are expanding our franchise network, by identifying and selling our sanitation products and services. We are looking for a Sales Agent who will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention, leading the sales and customer life cycle. Also note that the role is commission based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet established sales targets, goals,
- Ensure 80% of the new leads generated are converted
- Conducting sales conversations with potential customers
- Follow up with monthly service fee from your customers
- Ensure 100%FLRs are conducted actively
- Generate new leads every month
- Diploma in any Business related field
- Good interpersonal skills, effective communicator, attentive to detail, strong problem solving and interpretation skills
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to perform tasks without repeated instructions, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Demonstrable experience in handling multiple customer demands
We offer an interesting and challenging position within a multicultural and dynamic environment, selling a product that makes a significant positive impact, working with a highly motivated team who is passionate about the cause.
4th June, 2021
Click Here to Apply
Sanergy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.