Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Tala was named one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. We are a financial technology company on a mission to make financial services simple, inclusive, and accessible for the doers and dreamers globally. We are building the digital bank for the next billion!
- So far, more than 6 million people in emerging markets have borrowed through our Android app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, education, and other personalized financial services. Headquartered in Santa Monica, we support the needs of our customers in Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India.
- The DevOps Engineer (DE) is responsible for the health of our infrastructure. As an expert, DE delivers solutions that provide automated configuration and scaling of our architecture. As a CI/CD advocate DE proposes and implements tools that automate and streamline our development and deployment processes, enforce industry standards and best practices, increase effectiveness of Tala’s team members, and reduce risks of human errors.
- This is an individual contributor role within Tala’s Engineering track. You will report to the Engineering Manager and collaborate cross-functionally with all Tala teams across the globe.
- Build and deploy monitoring and alerting systems across Tala’s entire infrastructure
- Complete migration to CI/CD deployment model
- Support and collaborate with cross functional teams (Product, Data, Credit, and Business Development) to ship scalable software solutions
- Support integration projects with 3rd party services (Payment Rails, SMS/Email, KYC, Analytics, etc.)
- Build, maintain, and own InfoSec compliance efforts by implementing and enforcing appropriate processes and standards across the organization
- Maintain, review, propose and implement improvements to existing infrastructure, tools and processes
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, PagerDuty, NewRelic, Splunk, Chef, Puppet)
- Demonstrated ability for building, automating and scaling production level environments with high availability, reliability, security and throughput.
- Expert knowledge in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, Elastic Cache, VPC, VPN, EMR, CloudDeploy, Kinesis, Redshift)
- Preferred BS Degree in Computer Science and/or Math or equivalent skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.