Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tala was named one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. We are a financial technology company on a mission to make financial services simple, inclusive, and accessible for the doers and dreamers globally. We are building the digital bank for the next billion!
So far, more than 6 million people in emerging markets have borrowed through our Android app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, education, and other personalized financial services. Headquartered in Santa Monica, we support the needs of our customers in Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India.
Lead product strategy and execution for lending, across Kenya, Mexico and Philippines. As a key member of the Tala Lending product management team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the next generation of lending and new loan products, working in close collaboration with technology and business stakeholders to achieve exceptional business results, while increasing value for our customers and delivering on Tala’s vision of financial agency for all.
- Develop and optimize the product strategy and product roadmap
- Build business cases and drive outcome oriented product prioritization decisions
- Deliver clear and compelling product brief, specs, and user stories partnering closely with engineering to ensure excellent development execution
- Influence key global stakeholders to determine product needs and requirements and develop a cohesive product strategy to meet key business goals
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both consumer behavior and the local financial services ecosystem to drive outsized impact and ROI
- Drive go to market planning of new products and features and own outcomes and success metrics
- 3-5+ years experience in Product Management, with track record of success in FinTech, consumer mobile apps or related industries
- Demonstrated ability to ship new products and deliver meaningful business results
- Deep understanding of customer experience and credit products
- Capable consumer of modern analytics tools with strong data fluency
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, wires, and flows for UX design and set up experiments
- Strong leadership presence with ability to vision set and manage through influence
- Clear understanding of modern development practices and planning processes
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.