Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports To: Branch Manager
Reporting to the Branch Manager, The Assistant Relationship Manager, Retail will have a holistic view of all accounts within his/her portfolio, using lead generation and account prioritization to cross sell Bank products and extract value from said portfolio whilst maintaining/ building customer relationship and account information.
- Ensure growth of Branch Retail portfolio (NFI, deposits and assets) through the acquisition of new to Bank customers.
- Actively generate referrals to all business partners in the bank to help meet the comprehensive financial needs of entrepreneurs or borrowing entity.
- Ensure acquisition of customers to digital channels.
- Effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing Retail banking clients and bring in new business from existing portfolio so as to ensure business growth and continuity.
- Grow Retail customer portfolio size (Product per customer, Non-funded income, deposits and assets) by deepening existing customer relationships.
- Ensure a clear retention plan for overall portfolio deposits and loans for the segment, to execute this plan in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
- Monitor account planning for all clients that will assist in advising on potential financial solutions based on identified needs.
- Advise customers of maturing fixed deposits for appropriate action and with the aim of retaining the deposits.
- Assist in Resolving client queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist in collaborating with product specialists, to deliver effective customer solutions.
- Ensure Fulfillment of minimum customer relationship touch points – e.g. 1 visit every quarter and 1 call and email a month depending on customer segment.
- Prepare and submit all reports that may be required by the management summarizing individual and team loan activity.
- Ensure all customers are on-boarded on a digital platform i.e. GABPesa, Internet Banking.
- Ensure Product Per Customer of 3 across the portfolio.
- Have clear understanding of relationships, their life-cycles and the various product offerings that can be given to the customer.
- Evaluate credit proposals and ensure the credit applications process on a timely basis within the bank’s set turnaround times.
- Obtain account opening documentation from new customers
- Follow up with customers in the portfolio for missing information
- Maintain/ Update customer data on parameters such as Business turnover/ directors details etc
- Prudently manage asset book and ensure minimum portfolio at Risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
Experience in Banking and a good knowledge of bank products
- 3 year experience in managing clients
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organizing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Networking skills
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2021