Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Subject Teacher –Physical Education (Full time)
Section: Preparatory School
Reporting to: Head of Sports department
Responsible for: Student Outcomes
The successful candidate will be a sportsperson of proven ability, preferably with experience and expertise in coaching hockey and football. S/he will be required to teach PE and Games lessons.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated learning and coaching for students
- To prepare students for sports tournaments through coaching
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and contribute to making sports exciting and vibrant.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective learning for all students through excellent teaching and delivery of well-planned and organised lessons across key stages.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of students.
- Use appropriate strategies to ensure outstanding student progress and well-being.
- Set and mark challenging class and homework according to school policy.
- Support the development of teaching materials and courses of study.
- Liaise with parents and support staff to ensure excellent attainment.
- Support extended intervention/enrichment activities to enhance students’ learning experience.
- Manage the behaviour of students in classrooms and around the school.
- Maintain an organised and well-presented learning environment for students.
- Contributing to the maintenance of a supportive and stimulating learning environment for all students
- Support and uphold the requirements of school polices.
- Adhere to the staff code of conduct.
- Be an effective teacher and role model.
- Be responsible for ensuring subject knowledge is developed and participate in staff training and development.
- Attend team/staff meetings and other staff engagements
- Participate in relevant administrative and organisational tasks
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Qualified teacher status.
- Qualified coach in hockey, football, cricket or rugby
- Recent and relevant professional development.
- Post graduate qualifications in teaching subject
To apply, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 06 June 2021. Your application should include a cover letter detailing relevant experience; a detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees, as well as copies of academic and professional certificates, TSC certificate, and a valid certificate of police clearance. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.