Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academy Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School. It is the first in the network of Aga Khan Academies established by His Highness the Aga Khan. The Academy features state-of-the-art facilities, a multicultural student body, and an experienced team of educators and staff. We provide students with education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterised by leadership and service. Admission to the Academy is means-blind and is based on merit. We consider all eligible students regardless of socio-economic status.
Aga Khan Academies are hiring a Literacy Teacher Professional Development (TPD) Teacher Assistant who will be responsible for assisting course instructor support participants in the Teaching Literacy with ABRA grants.
- Attending orientation and training sessions
- Assisting with discussion board moderation
- Assisting with review of teacher reflections
- Provision of formative and summative Assessments: Lesson Plan review
- Attendance at the TPD Committee meetings
- Serve as a coach of future Task.
- Working with course instructor and regularly communicating on course-related matters or when issues arise.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in teaching
- Graduate of the TPD online course
- Experience of using ABRA in class.
- Willing to work flexible hours.