Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To assess and prudently underwrite General Business in commercially sound terms and to ensure that all underwriting and documentation duties in the section operate effectively and efficiently.
- Asses business risk proposal (Accept/Reject Risk) on the basis of existing underwriting guidelines);
- To process schedules and issue policy document and endorsement;
- To ensure proper and accurate debiting and crediting and ensure proper reinsurance policy in place;
- Doing quotes for clients;
- Ensure Timely renewal notification/followup
- General business underwriting for all classes of business
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Service to all customers within a reasonable time
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly submit your application:
Strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for. E.g. UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT
The application should reach us by close of business on 4th June 2021 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 18th June 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.