Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, DRC, South Sudan and Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Chemical Sales Engineer, reporting to the Group Chemical Segment Manager.
The principal job tasks shall be: –
- Designing and selling complete range of water and wastewater treatment chemicals solutions to customers and prospects.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key customers/consultants.
- Prepare tenders, sales quotations, and expressions of interest for water and wastewater treatment chemicals.
- Carrying out technical service visits and provide technical support as requirewithin the region.
- Evaluate and develop new technology, products, and innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes: –
- Upper Second Class Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Chemistry from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 years‘ experience in design, selling and servicing of water treatment and wastewater chemicals and solutions.
- Proven sales track record and desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and manage professional networks with prospects and clients.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office packages.
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of specialists in the Water and Energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidates.
Interested persons should apply by Friday, 11th June 2021.