Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Reliable and Experienced Transport Officer to be Responsible for Managing and Maintaining the Growing Fleet of Company Vehicles. The Successful Candidate shall work hand in hand with the Regional Managers to Coordinate all Outbound Deliveries, Supervise Drivers & Loaders while Ensuring Customers’ Satisfaction.
1 Setup Vehicle Territories and Operational Parameters.
2. Monitoring of daily vehicle movement, to ensure compliance with the set parameters.
3 Work through the Regional Managers to manage and coordinate Driver teams.
4. Ensure that Annual Vehicles Inspections, Insurance Renewals are done on time.
5. Manage the Company’s Fueling System ensuring that Vehicles Consume as per the Set Standards and follow up on the Negative Variations Conclusively.
6. Ensure vehicles are consistently serviced while minimizing down time.
7. Coordinate with the Inventory Controller to ensure that Monthly Stocks Transfers are delivered on time.
8. Be able to Diagnose simple mechanical problems with vehicles and recommend remedy.
9. Prepare vehicle productivity logs Reports to senior management and COO.
10. Notify Senior Management and (COO of any breach of set logs and general operating
12. Ensure that all trucks have all the required permits in their Regions of Operations (Distribution Permits).
13. Ensure that all Company Vehicles are Compliant with the Kenyan/County Laws to avoid Unnecessary Fines.
14. Ensure that all Services and Repairs are done at the Company Approved Garages.
15. Follow up on all Vehicle Insurance Claims and ensure that they are processed quickly to Minimize on Downtime.
16. Submit Monthly Reports on Vehicle Usage, Repairs and Fuel Consumption while Highlighting any Breaches and Recommendations on Improvement.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a Relevant Field e.g Automotive Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation Management.
• 3+ Years Experience Managing a Large Fleet and Drivers in a Reputable Organization.
• Ability to Solve Problems Independently in a busy environment.
• Experience in Fleet Management Software and ERP.
• Understanding of Vehicle Statutory Requirements and Kenyan Traffic Laws.
• Excellent Data Analysis Skills with Good Knowledge in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Strong Negotiation Skills with Ability to Influence others to Consensus.
1. Outbound Vehicle Availability.
2. Consistent Reporting on Vehicle Productivity.
3. Company Compliance with the Traffic Laws.
If qualified and interested, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before 4th of June 2021
Only shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted.