Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Brand & Sustainability, the ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and maintaining the corporate brand image that communicates the desired values. He/she will also be required to work closely with the Brand Manager in preservation of the brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, communications, and Kenya Airways product portfolio through brand audits and support implementation of the marketing strategy to drive brand awareness as well as the building, management, and growth of Kenya Airways sub brands.
- Provide clear quality briefs to design and advertising agencies.
- Select and maintain a distinctive look and feel for the Kenya Airways brand that reflects the chosen values.
- Ensure implementation of the look and feel across all the Kenya Airways brand collateral that can be easily recalled and recognized by customers, suppliers and staff.
- Design and update the corporate look, feel and logo guidelines.
- Ensure that the collateral is properly applied, implemented and maintained in all internal and external communication material and points of contact.
- Create and maintain a tool for easy access and distribution of the Kenya Airways brand collateral.
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant with brand guidelines and standards.
- Develop and roll out marketing campaigns within portfolio across a variety of channels.
- Access marketing initiatives performance to gauge whether they have achieved the intended growth.
- Produce a manual that displays the corporate look and feel and its correct application.
- Identify key branding areas of focus (e.g., signage, aircraft) and ensure correct implementation of the chosen look and feel.
- Provide marketing support to the out stations in the form of tactical campaigns/collateral/calendars.
- Ensure top of mind awareness of the Kenya Airways brand through branding of travel agents/airport offices/ticketing offices and partner outlets.
- Carry out quality assurance of produced content which includes proof-reading and checking content for clarity to ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Marketing executions for new route launches.
- Prepare and control the budget.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized institution.
- · Minimum 3 years marketing or product related experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and engaging writing style, including ability to put complex concepts into user-friendly material.
- Creativity, communication, and problem solving skills and familiarity with computer graphics and design software for effective visualization and development of creatives for different media.
Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Delivers and owns results
- Critical and proactive thinking.
- Drives innovation
- Fosters Communication
- Inspires trust and integrity
- Customer Centric
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to email@example.com by Tuesday, 1st June 2021.