Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main Job Purpose
- To Manage workflow in all aspects of overheads
- Building and maintain relationships with budget holders and key stakeholders, through reviews of their business areas challenging where appropriate.
- Provide leadership, drive and own continuous business improvement and behaviour change as growth enabler to create competitive advantage and sustainable growth.
- Partnering key stakeholders and various functions in making business decisions and controlling expenditures.
- Drive Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) as strategic tool to create competitive advantage and sustainable growth.
- Lead in identification of overheads savings opportunities and track the initiatives to delivery.
- Participate in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for overheads.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement with business partners in overheads accounting.
- Build and maintain relationships with budget holders and stakeholders through regular reviews to aid and increase understanding of their business areas and challenge where appropriate.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as required on managing their cost budgets.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Exercise judgment to determine appropriate course of action and prepare business recommendations based on sound financial analysis.
- Establish and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance desired but not a must.
- Holder of Professional qualification vis CPA, C.I.M.A or any other from recognized body.
- At least 2-3 Years’ Experience
- Experience working with MRP and/or ERP systems (SAP)
- Progressive Financial Analysis experience preferred.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Ability to effectively lead/manage/develop teams.
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.