Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To ensure proper management of all inventories and ensure that correct physical stocks are reported and always reconciled with the ERP Inventory balances for all the warehouses.
- Develop, implement and enforce inventory policies, procedures, adopt appropriate technology, ERP workflows and internal controls
- Diagnose and resolve causes of inventory variances/discrepancies
- Collate, document and report all variances reported during receipt of goods from suppliers/ inter warehouse transfers and ensure proper adjustments are done after approval by directors
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against system for all categories of inventory /warehouses and highlight variances to the management
- Oversee and coordinate physical inventory counts of goods (monthly and cycle counts) for all locations along with regular inspections to identify discrepancies or ways to improve inventory management
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure proper control systems and procedures to reduce theft, damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence;
- Regular review and reporting on Inventory Ageing analysis report and taking appropriate/recommended actions
- Handle and document approved non-routine inventory transactions i.e. stock adjustments
- Monitor all inventory related transactions on the ERP to ensure proper recording, completion and clean-up of incomplete transactions i.e. transfer orders, purchase orders and sales orders/return orders
- Manage the monthly financial close for inventories
- Assist with the preparation of schedules and/or reports required by external auditors in connection with the audit of the annual financial statements
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Operations Management
- Good understanding of stock related operational and control requirements
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Inventory control in a manufacturing firm or Audit Firm
How to apply
Instructed candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating the current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who shall not have heard from us by 12th June, 2021 should consider their applications unsuccessful.