Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant IT Technician
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY,
Reports to the IT Technician.
- Responsible For warehouse user
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses and
- Maintain hardware and software
- Repair Printers and maintain all printing resources.
- Train new users on the basic computer skills.
- Maintain electrical and electronic devices
- Perform any other duty assigned by the
Required skills and Competencies
- Previous working experience as IT Technician for at least 1
- Degree in IT/ Computer Science, engineering or similar relevant
- Outstanding organizational and time management
- In depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Problem solving skills: Ensuring 100% IT support in the company and coming up with quick solutions on various problems
- Good communication and reporting skills: giving quick and immediate feedback and writing reports concerning IT
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com clearly stating the subject heading “ASSISTANT IT TECHNICIAN”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.