Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (1)
Date of Commencement of Duty: Immediate
Duty Stations: Kiambu
Duration: One Year (with the possibility of extension)
Overview of the project
Supporting Access for Adolescents to Integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health Services (Safire) is a four-year program (2018–2022) that aims at reducing morbidity and mortality associated with unintended pregnancies among girls (10 – 19 years of age) in Kenya and Nigeria. It will achieve this by improving girls’ access to quality Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) information and services, addressing community barriers through stigma reduction and community referrals, and using existing technology such as social media and hotlines. For the adolescents, we employ the big sister model, where girls slightly past adolescence (18-24 years) dubbed big sisters, reach out to younger girls within their communities, using various mediums to offer SRHR information and refer for services to identified and trained health facilities referred to as vendor points. The program and interventions are informed by Human-Centered Design Research conducted in 2018 – 2019 to ensure our approach is based on innovative solutions informed by girls’ insights. The program is implemented in Bungoma, Uasin Gishu, and Kiambu Counties. CSA supports SAFIRE implementation in Kiambu County on the outskirts of Nairobi. To this end, CSA is seeking to recruit an M&E assistant to assist in monitoring the project activities in the three project sites
within Kiambu County (Juja/Thika & Ruiru).
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Statistics/ Health Records/ Mathematics/Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized institution.
- Good data management and Entry skills.
- Database design, maintenance and analysis with at least SPSS, STATA, EXCEL applications.
- Knowledge of records management procedures
- A good command of English and Kiswahili
- Strong documentation/report writing and communications skills.
- Training and project management skills
- Strong understanding of ASRHR programs, experience working in Reproductive Health programs will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with young people using all relevant approaches including social networking.
How to Apply:
Please submit an application letter with detailed current CV indicating 3 references. Two of whom should have been direct Supervisors. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Human Resource and Admin Manager: copying email@example.com; indicating the job title in the subject line of your email. The applications should be received by latest 6th June 2021, 5:00 pm Kenyan time.
The Administrative Manager
Centre for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329–00202, Nairobi