Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sobetra International Company is in the Engineering and Construction Industry, we believe the employees are the core of our existence. We have a very skilled, passionate, and reliable team of personnel who sacrifice their time for the growth of our company as we try to compete and register our mark with the elite in engineering and construction industry. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our growing employee base, then we welcome you to join our team.
As a Concrete Foreman you will coordinate concrete operations on the construction site and oversee workers in order to ensure that Company goals and objectives are met and reported to superiors in a regular manner.
Concrete Foreman Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Dividing concrete construction projects into different stages and evaluating how much labor and materials are required for each stage.
- Resolving all problems that may affect project quality and completion.
- Consulting blueprints, drawings, and plans to ensure that concrete structures are accurately placed and installed.
- Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
- Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the number of materials used for each project.
- Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring has been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
- Education/Training: High school Diploma;
- Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in Construction projects. Knowledge of building products, construction processes and Safety regulations and standards; English language proficiency;
Duty Station: Kenya with a possibility of relocation within East Africa;
Method of application
To apply, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org