Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sobetra International Company is in the Engineering and Construction Industry, we believe the employees are the core of our existence. We have a very skilled, passionate, and reliable team of personnel who sacrifice their time for the growth of our company as we try to compete and register our mark with the elite in engineering and construction industry. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our growing employee base, then we welcome you to join our team.
As an Environmental Specialist you will be responsible for checking the impact of the project’s activities on the environment. You will be responsible for identifying environmental issues, recommending solutions, and ensuring compliance with government regulations and with respect to environmental hazards.
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards.
- Design and implement effective employee training programs.
- Collect and analyze test samples of food, soil, water, and air.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Implement spill prevention programs and hazardous waste regulations.
- Education/Training: Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science/Engineering, Sustainability, Biology, Chemistry or other related field, from a recognized University;
- Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in a construction project as an Environmental Specialist consultant;
- Duty Station: Kenya with a possibility of relocation within East Africa;
Method of application
To apply, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com