Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a procurement assistant, you will help procurement manager to ensure that the business has a constant supply of materials or equipment. You will work primarily in an administrative capacity, doing tasks such as scheduling material purchases and deliveries and verifying current inventory.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Education/Training: Bachelor Degree in Procurement from a recognized University;
- Experience: At least 3 years of working experience and knows Nairobi extremely well
- Duty Station: Kenya with a possibility of relocation within East Africa;
Method of application
To apply, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com