Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sobetra International Company is in the Engineering and Construction Industry, we believe the employees are the core of our existence. We have a very skilled, passionate, and reliable team of personnel who sacrifice their time for the growth of our company as we try to compete and register our mark with the elite in engineering and construction industry. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our growing employee base, then we welcome you to join our team.
As a Site Engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert. You will be responsible for the preparation of all architectural designs and engineering working drawings within the project, and ensure that the quality of all civil works is within the current and acceptable codes of practice and relevant legal requirements.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Education/Training: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University;
- Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in construction, roads, and earthworks.
- Duty Station: Kenya with a possibility of relocation within East Africa;
Method of application
To apply, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com