Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sobetra International Company is in the Engineering and Construction Industry, we believe the employees are the core of our existence. We have a very skilled, passionate, and reliable team of personnel who sacrifice their time for the growth of our company as we try to compete and register our mark with the elite in engineering and construction industry. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our growing employee base, then we welcome you to join our team.
As a Surveyor, you shall be responsible for carrying out all surveying work on the projects intended for construction according to the company policies and procedures.
- Travelling to sites, when necessary.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Education/Training: Preferably professional technical training in surveying; Minimum Diploma in surveying;
- Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in surveying;
- Duty Station: Kenya with a possibility of relocation within East Africa;
Method of application
To apply, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org