Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Designation: Head of Projects
Reporting to: CEO
Department: Projects Unit
Contract Type: 2 Years Fixed Contract Renewable
To provide for coordination of resource mobilization, budgeting, oversight, planning, implementation, documentation, monitoring & evaluation and reporting for all aspects of KAM projects.
- Capacity development
- Donor relations management
- Timely and accurate reports
Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate degree in Project management or other closely related discipline and a master’s in project management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the project cycle management
- Strong knowledge of/and demonstrated experience in M & E methodology and approaches (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory), including data collection, analysis and synthesis, the logical framework and other strategic planning approaches;
- A good understanding of the balanced score–card approach.
- Demonstrated experience in result–based report writing.
- Over8years of practical experience in project management and monitoring and evaluation;
- Proven track record of successful experience in result based reporting, reviews, delivering presentation and defending recommendations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented; able to prioritise and produce work of a consistently high standard.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV only to email@example.com indicating the words “”on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than June10, 2021. Click on Link to apply here:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.