Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Automobile Association of Kenya is the largest Automobile Association in Kenya with a wide branch network of over 30 branches. Being affiliated to FIA, an international body in the Automobile industry, we have remained major players in the Automobile industry in Kenya and are keen on promoting road safety.
We are seeking to engage an Internal Audit Officer who will report to the Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Quality Assurance.
- Conduct Audit work including preparation and presenting of reports on findings.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and established controls.
- Carry out unscheduled audits as directed by the Head of Audit
- Prepare draft Audit Report for review by the Head of Audit
- Maintain Audit documents and record in accordance to ISO standards
- Engage continuous knowledge and development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Supporting in preparation and generation of audit plans, audit programs and the division strategic plans.
- Analyzing data and applying to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Create awareness of audit issues in all departments.
- Liaise with departmental heads and branch managers for implementation of preventive and corrective action.
Minimum job requirements
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree in a financial field is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in audit.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of application
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate “Internal Audit Officer” as your subject line.
Due to the high numbers of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.