Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Administrative and Communication Assistant to the Kenya Country Director / East Africa HUB Director
Tracking Code 10748
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We seek to hire an Administrative and Communication Assistant to the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director, to provide high level administrative support to the office of the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director and manage the communication/visibility function for the Kenya Country Program.
Administrative Assistant to Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director- 50%
- Provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the Office of the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director.
- Support with executing HUB meetings, coordinate virtual meetings with staff, support communication during meetings, and share information to promote learning.
- Track and ensure actionable items of the agenda are followed and appropriately reported.
- Administrative and project-based assignments including scheduling and logistics of travel, coordinating and arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports, correspondence and liaising with internal and external clients as needed
- Preparation of meeting documentation including agenda items and capturing meeting minutes
- Provide regular consolidated briefs and updates to the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director
- Facilitate the development of presentation materials and Serve as writer, editor, and proofreader.
- Collate quarterly project reports
- Prepare itineraries and manage schedules for Executive Team members visiting the Kenya country program
- Perform other duties as required by the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director
Communication Assistant to KCP -50%
- Engage with Project leads cross the Kenya country office and consolidate program updates and milestones and ensure that they are shared internally across the Kenya Country Program and global teams as appropriate.
- Develop creative strategies to enhance the Kenya Country Program visibility and communications platforms
- Work with various teams to ensure that the Kenya Country Program website is updated with relevant and current information
- Collaborate with other PATH communications teams as needed
- Serve as writer, editor, and proofreader for the Kenya Country Program material and content
- Perform other functions related to communications as required by the Kenya Country Director/East Africa HUB Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with communications experience
- 5 years’ experience providing Administrative support and handling communications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and discretion in undertaking of duties
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A great researcher and effective writer with ability to use business language
- Initiative driven and not afraid to speak up and make recommendations for a different approach or suggestions.
- Developed self-awareness, ability to work and collaborate with results driven multi-cultural teams.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.