Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three – six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including: Product, Business Development, and Client Services. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Rotational Assignments include:
Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction. As a Product associate, you will be responsible for positioning Visa as the preferred choice of network partners by Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants and Customers. You will work very closely with the East Africa Country Manager, Business Development Teams, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa. The successful candidate will interact with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
Some things you might work on during your Product rotation include:
- Market research and intelligence, competitors benchmarking
- Products strategy definition for both core products and digital solutions
- Products range definition, including features, benefits and pricing
- New products and platforms development
- Products adaptation to local market needs and customization at Issuer level
- Structuring of the CVP through in house development and partnerships
- Delivery of products to clients, including marketing materials
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the team, assisting with client requests with the purpose to grow Visa share of business.
Some things you might work on during your Business Development rotation include:
- Provide support to the BD team to develop and maintain the relationship between Visa and the clients
- Process the new licenses, opening, upgrades, & downgrades of new bins.
- Work with licensing teams to ensure completion of paperwork as well as timely submission of documentation working back from launch of the products
- Understand and implement card design brand standards. Provide urgent support to clients in obtaining waivers on designs.
- Master the Visa Online functionality and provide support to BD team on how to navigate through the platform.
- Attend to client queries and issues, and provide timely and efficient solutions
- Navigate throughout Visa across geographies to ensure a quick turnaround of client & BD requests.
- Excel in tools like Playbook, DK tracker, EBI, OpCert, & VisaNet data to produce client reports on a monthly/ ad-hoc basis.
- Monitor and analyze competitor strategies and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market share within the market is enhanced
- Manage daily tasks such as maintaining and updating clients contact lists, and upload required documents in playbook
- Ensure clients’ compliance to service levels, integrity of service records and efficient resolution of complaints
- Support BD team in preparation of presentations/pitches to clients
- Support internal compliance requirements for the BD team
- Preparation of regular analysis reports for market and for clients, focusing on portfolio performance and market share, comparison with targets by quarters.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting.
Some things you might work on during your CS rotation include:
- Respond to routine operational service and support inquiries from Visa client institutions.
- Provide information and direction for customers regarding VisaNet Core Application Services, General Transaction Research, Billing, User ID and similar queries.
- Perform transaction and process research to analyze potential technical or operational problems or issues.
- Complete data entry in a timely and accurate manner for assigned client institutions
- Log service requests plus resolutions in a timely and accurate manner for call or problem tracking and knowledge base software applications.
- Work with stakeholders within CSS (Client Support Services) and non-CSS organizations to resolve client issues.
- Be accountable for delivering against commitments to clients.
- Organized in tasks and activities.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Currently In a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program ( Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics)
- Graduate by summer 2021 (Fresh graduates)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Analytical, with experience using Business Intelligence tools
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.