Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The HSS advisor will provide technical and strategic leadership; work with MoH at national and county levels, partners, and other stakeholders to ensure coordinated execution of RSSH intervention; Advocate for greater investments in Health and Community system.
The estimated period of performance is three (3) years.
• A Master’s degree in health policy and administration, public health, health sector development or related field.
• Minimum seven (7) years of relevant, senior-level professional experience managing and implementing health systems strengthening programs in the areas of health policy and administration, health sector development, public health at the national level.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with numerous counterparts, including donors, Ministry of Health officials, local partners and other NGOs.
• Strong coordination, supervisory and management skills
• Experience and working knowledge with any advanced data analysis, analytics, and visualization applications
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a great deal of independence
• Experience working with Global Fund and Donor funded programs is an added advantage.
• Proven track record managing a project team composed of several technical experts and fostering team work
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop technical capacity in national programs and technical staff in Quality Improvement
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Kenya healthcare system, particularly the public health system.
How to apply
Interested? Please visit https://recruitment.amref.org:1445/ to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Deadline for submission: 16th June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the
recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and
vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity
employer and has a non-smoking environment policy