Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
M & E Assistants (19 positions Nairobi/Kiambu)
Date of Commencement of Duty: July, 2021
Duty Station: Nairobi and Kiambu Counties
Duration: 1 year, renewable contract
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation officer and program Officer, the Monitoring and Evaluation assistant will be responsible for the day–to–day monitoring and evaluation of the DREAMS initiative program wards in both Nairobi and Kiambu Counties Respectively. The M&E assistant will work closely with other DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO teams and in liaison with Government line Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Devolution and Planning, and the Ministry of Interior and coordination of national government. The officer will ensure timely collection, compilation and update of information and data from the field into DREAMS database as per the program SoP.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Statistics/ Health Records/ Information Technology/Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized institution,an under graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Good data management and Entry skills.
- Database design, maintenance and analysis with at least SPSS, STATA, EXCEL applications.
- A good command of English and Kiswahili
- Strong documentation/report writing and communications skills.
- Training and program management skills
- Strong understanding of HIV/AIDS programs, experience working in care and treatment, and HTC programs will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with young people using all relevant approaches including social networking.
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: email@example.com.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org