Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (3 positions Nairobi/Kiambu)
Commencement of Duty: July 2021
Duty Station: CSA Nairobi Office.
Duration of contract: 1 year renewable
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
The post holders will provide data collection, tracking, cleaning and analysis support to the TUMIKIA MTOTO team in Nairobi and Kiambu. Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for the day–to–day monitoring and evaluation of the DREAMS initiative program in collaboration with M&E Assistants and ward co–ordinators in both Nairobi and Kiambu Counties Respectively. The M&E Officer will work closely with other DREAMS TUMIKIA MTOTO teams and in liaison with Government line Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Devolution and Planning, and the Ministry of Interior and coordination of national government. The officer will ensure timely collection, compilation and update of information and data from the field into DREAMS database as per the program SoP.
Education & Training
- Degree in Statistics,or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Additional Training in Monitoring and Evaluation using databases SPSS, STATA and EXCEL.
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience of working on program data for at least 5 years preferably USAID funded programs.
- Experience working in USAID funded programs, including tracking and logging information in databases.
- Proven ability to manage program data and databases including cleaning, analysing and reporting data.
- Familiarity with data management, entry and preliminary data analysis
- Experience of using DREAMS data base, MS Excel for managing information and computing.
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: email@example.com